Thales people architect solutions at the heart of the defence-security continuum. Interoperable and secure information and telecommunications systems for defence, security, and civil operators, are based upon innovative use of radiocommunications, networks, and cybersecurity. We are ground breaking new digital technologies such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing and big data for use in physical protection systems, and critical information systems.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
An opportunity has arisen for an Enterprise Transformation Consultant based at Thales UK, Crawley. To help organisations evolve and transform by solving issues, creating value, maximising growth and improving business performance. You will be using business and analytical skills to provide objective advice in support of client decision-making and strategic planning. Using stakeholder management and business change expertise to help organisations implement change successfully.
Key Responsibilities & Task:
- Structure and perform analysis that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance.
- Create plans to implement and manage change across processes, systems, organisations & individuals
- Develop business cases and plans that are detailed, actionable and reflect industry, IT and business process acumen
- Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights
- Assist our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and leverage the wider Thales Cyber and Consulting service capabilities to deliver value
- Help clients understand leading-edge technology capabilities, working practices and the transformational impact they may have on their business
- Engage with thought leaders in the global consulting and strategy community to foster collaboration and support both personal and capability growth and development
- Execute the implementation of new business processes and capabilities to meet client needs
- Assists clients and the consulting team in ensuring projects/change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget.
- You will focus on the analysis and resolution of business challenges and the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
- Carry out identified change management activities on projects
- Identify and manage stakeholders
- Engage and support sponsors and senior leaders
- Assess the change impact
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Support communication efforts
- Support training efforts
- Evaluate readiness
- Support the change transition
- Coordinate business change efforts with other specialists
- Contribute to bids and proposals.
In line with Thales’ Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!