Electro Optic Systems (EOS) is an ASX listed Australian technology company operating in the defence and aerospace markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms. With our headquarters in Canberra and a growing global workforce, we are experiencing exponential growth and are placed to become Australia's leading defence and aerospace exporter.
About the Role
As Configuration Manager you will be working with our project teams configuring and base-lining project items to support successful delivery of EOS Systems to Defence.
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the consistency of EOS product’s performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information throughout its life.
As Configuration Manager you maintain data quality, integrity and security of the CM database according to relevant standards and ensures that compliance with the configuration management requirements of the Land Technical Regulatory Framework can be demonstrated.
Key duties of the role include:
- Ensure that version control of software deliverables to the CoA in support of the achievement of the project goals is maintained.
- Work with EOS Business Support System teams to support the development and enhancement of the CM tool and associated infrastructure.
- Ensure that configuration control is maintained over objective quality evidence (OQE) to support achievement of design certification.
- Ensure that records of transmission and receipt of Government Furnished Material (GFM) are maintained.
You can work cooperatively with internal and external delivery teams to ensure that configuration management policies, processes and procedures are adhered to. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in configuration management within the Defence capability delivery environment.
- Experience in the use of CM tools to achieve effective configuration management.
- Expertise in the delivery of configuration management documentation.
- Degree qualification in Engineering or similar discipline.
- Qualifications relating to configuration management.
How to Apply
If you are willing to take on a challenge and want to make a contribution to a proud Australian company that is growing rapidly then we would like to hear from you. Please apply now with your resume and a covering letter outlining your experience and why you believe you are the right fit for our organisation.
We may review, short-list and/or conduct interviews for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
You must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain and maintain an Australian Government security clearance if required.
EOS is an equal opportunity employer and we offer flexible work arrangements, flexible hours, paid parental leave, employee incentive scheme and additional annual leave.