Electro Optic Systems (EOS) is an ASX listed Australian technology company operating in the defence and aerospace markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms. With our headquarters in Canberra and a growing global workforce, we are experiencing exponential growth and are placed to become Australia's leading defence and aerospace exporter.
About the Role
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading cutting-edge research and development projects at EOS Defence Systems. You will have experience taking projects from ideation through to completion, including managing multiple projects simultaneously. The role will involve daily interaction with the broader engineering team, as well as a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Key duties of the role include:
- Manage projects to ensure that all deliverables are on time, in budget and technically correct within scope.
- Assess resource requirements and the allocation of resources for specific elements of the projects.
- Support design processes and project administration.
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to ensure key milestones are achieved.
- Conduct project planning, monitoring and reporting to assess project performance.
As an integral member of our Engineering team you will need to have a well-rounded technical acumen or the willingness to develop. You will be disciplined and organised with the ability to work to compressed timelines. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management.
- Experience in defence sector desirable.
- Tertiary qualification in project management, engineering or similar discipline desirable.
How to Apply
If you are willing to take on a challenge and want to make a contribution to a proud Australian company that is growing rapidly then we would like to hear from you. Please apply now with your resume and a covering letter outlining your experience and why you believe you are the right fit for our organisation.
We may review, short-list and/or conduct interviews for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
You must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain and maintain an Australian Government security clearance if required.
EOS is an equal opportunity employer and we offer flexible work arrangements, flexible hours, paid parental leave, employee incentive scheme and additional annual leave.