Powering the World with Knowledge ™
The security Analyst will be mostly focusing on security and compliance requirements within our organization such but not limited to:
What you’ll do:
- Vulnerability management and remediation.
- Account management, vaults, CyberArk, password rotation.
- EOSL, tracking, and remediation.
- Fortify DoF automation and remediation.
- You can provide meaningful feedback on the release process, code review, and design review.
- Easily absorbs and applies new information.
What experience you need:
- BS or MS degree in a STEM major or equivalent job experience required.
- +1 year of knowledge on Java – SPRINT, DB (Oracle PLSQL), Web Apps, Web Services, and Web servers (Apache, IIS).
- +1 year of knowledge and experience on testing and automation.
- + 1 year of experience in debugging, diagnosing, and trouble-shooting complex, production software.
- +2 years of experience working in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics, and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing education, or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view our EEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).