Your trusted technology partner for digital transformation.
- Builds, releases and configures production systems.
- Troubleshoots systems when experiencing issues by identifying what the problem is and finding a resolution.
- Assess issues that might occur in the systems and mitigate them so they don’t occur again.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical company computer resources.
- Stays current with technological developments in devops best practices and recommends ways for the company to take advantage of new technology.
- Take initiatives to learn new technologies and systems as needed and guide other team members and peers to use it.
- Suggests architecture improvements, recommends process improvements.
- Evaluates new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensures critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions and practices.
- Owns DevOps projects from the beginning till the end without the need for supervision.
- Take technical decisions based on knowledge, experience and evidence.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 7 years of relevant experience.
- A deep understanding of linux based operating systems.
- A clear understanding of web and system security issues.
- Must possess strong scripting skills (i.e. Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl).
- Strong understanding of Version control systems (Specifically Git).
- Strong understanding of SDLC.
- Strong understanding of CI pipelines using Jenkins.
- Excellent understanding of network topologies and common network protocol.
- Excellent understanding of virtualization and containerization.
- Excellent understanding of RDBMS (i.e. MySQL, Postgresql).
- Excellent Understanding of cloud platforms knowledge.
- Hands-on experience using infrastructure as code tools (i.e. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Terraform, Cloud formation).
- Hands-on experience using one of cloud platform providers (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure, OCI).
- Hands-on experience using Kubernetes.