- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web components.
- Ensure deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Ensuring the application works on a variety of viewports (Responsive).
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and SEO.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 0-2 years of proven professional experience
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of modern Front-end frameworks like (ReactJS, Angular).
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Good knowledge of asynchronous requests handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Understanding of entire web development process (Design, development, and deployment)
- Knowledge of testing frameworks is a plus.
- Excellent experience of CSS best practice and BEM methodology.
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git).
- Knowledge of Gulp task runner.
- Aware of the Design System and Patterns Library.