Experience The Power of Digital Transformation
- Builds, releases and configure production systems.
- Deploys, automates, maintains and manages cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server computer systems.
- Troubleshoots systems when experiencing issues by identifying what the problem is and finding a resolution.
- Assess issues that might occur in the systems and mitigate them so they don’t occur again.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical company computer resources.
- Manages the company systems including hardware, software and equipment.
- Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways for the company to take advantage of new technology.
- Learns new technologies and systems as needed with minimal supervision and assistance
- Monitors system logs and activity on production/staging servers.
- Writes scripts to Automate manual work specifically deployment automation and infrastructure automation.
- Suggests architecture improvements, recommends process improvements.
- Evaluates new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensures critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- A clear understanding of web and system security issues.
- Must possess strong scripting skills (i.e. Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl).
- Strong understanding of Version control systems (Specifically Git).
- Strong understanding of SDLC.
- Strong understanding of CI pipelines using Jenkins.
- Excellent understanding of network topologies and common network protocol.
- Good understanding of virtualization and containerization.
- Good understanding of RDBMS (i.e. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Good Understanding of cloud platforms knowledge.
- Good understanding of different stacks (i.e. Ruby, Python, PHP, Node.js).