Experience The Power of Digital Transformation
- Responsible for setting goals and creating the team’s vision. The vision needs to be clearly communicated with everyone involved in the project.
- Managing the Product Backlog.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Share the organization’s vision with the scrum team, answer the team’s questions, and listen to suggestions about adding, deleting, changing, or improving the user’s goal.
- Work closely with eSpace Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 5 years.
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.