Experience The Power of Digital Transformation
- Test systems using recognized test methodologies at all points of the development life cycle.
- Design of both automated and manual regression tests to verify system function.
- Execution of tests using automated and manual techniques.
- Provide input into the design of user acceptance.
- Provide feedback on suitability of software for release.
- Provide input into the analysis effort undertaken by the development team where appropriate.
- Performs exploratory testing using customer scenarios and domain expertise to fully qualify a system under test and document test steps.
- Runs repetitive testing tasks across multiple configurations (OS, Browser, platforms) and environments (staging, production) to provide system confidence.
- Report and track defects.
- Report security and performance issues to the development team.
- Continuous learning, investigating new topics and sharing knowledge with the quality team.
- Mentor team members.
- Set development plans and measure team performance.
- Involved in hiring and training new team members.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of proven experience in Software Testing
- Programming knowledge is a must
- ISTQB is a plus
- Experience with Automation tools
- Knowledge of JIRA and ticket workflow processes is a plus
- Familiarity with agile methodology is a plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Details oriented
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills