Junior Software Engineer
Your trusted technology partner for digital transformation.
- Develop, test and implement new software programs
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software. This includes, but is not limited to: Software Applications, Web Sites, Mobile application and User Interfaces
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Independently install, customize and integrate software packages
- Work with experienced team members to conduct a root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Resolve complex technical design issues
- Development of technical specifications and plans
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and reports as requested
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Share knowledge and technical experience with company members
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Fresh graduates.
- Problem Solving skills
- Proficiency in English
- Good Communication and negotiation skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Critical Thinking