Your trusted technology partner for digital transformation.
- Develop and implement new software programs.
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Write Integration and Unit test for the written code.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software.
- Maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Share knowledge and technical experience with company members
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3+ years of proven professional experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good Communication and negotiation skills.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving skills.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Good experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Good understanding of database systems and practical experience with relational databases.
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system.
- Familiarity with using Docker.
- Experience using Git for source control.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests.
- A critical eye for code weaknesses and points of improvement.
- Ability to continuously learn and apply solutions using new technologies.
- Ability to provide mentoring and guidance to junior developers.
- Knowledge of GraphQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of React is a plus.