DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
For our Embedded Software Center, we are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer (M / F) .
Integrated into the Real-Time Systems & Embedded Systems department and attached to the project manager, you participate in various projects in the fields of aeronautics, space and automotive:
- Defining and implementation of security policies,
- Compliance audits,
- Participation in risk analyzes (EBIOS, etc.),
- Monitoring the implementation of security measures,
- Drafting security documents specific to projects,
- Definition of security validation strategies and approval plans,
- Monitoring of security approvals,
- Implementation of a security supervision system (SIEM, IDS, IPS),
- Developing business continuity and recovery plans (PCA – PRA).
Higher education (Bac + 5, engineering school) with a Cybersecurity orientation, you have at least 3 years of experience in this field.
You master the following skills:
- ISO 2700x / PKI / EBIOS / Supervision systems (SIEM, IDS, IPS);
- Audits: Architecture / Configuration / Code / Pentests / Organizational;
- DR / Linux / Windows networks.
Autonomous and with excellent interpersonal skills, you have a team spirit, a sense of service as well as a good ability to work on different projects.
You are fluent in English.
CS Group in a few words?
CS Group is a designer, integrator and operator of cyber-protected intelligent critical systems.
By offering innovative solutions in the fields of cyber security, secure industrial and embedded systems, digital continuity and crisis management and area surveillance, CS Group has established itself as a privileged partner for players in the Defense and Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors. ( www.cs.fr )
Joining us is:
- Benefit from local management.
- Progress individually and collectively.
- Develop in a flexible environment (teleworking, etc.), on a human and friendly scale.
Where are we located?
Our agency is located in Saint-Martin du Touch – 6 rue Emmanuel Arin – 31300 Toulouse.
The Europarc 2 site is accessible by public transport:
Bus line L2 – Jean Petit stop.
Line C SNCF TER – Saint-Martin stop
If you prefer, CS reimburses bicycle mileage allowances!
Interested? Submit your CV and add up our talents!