Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms.
Electro Optic Systems (EOS) is an ASX listed Australian technology company operating in the defence and aerospace markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms. With our headquarters in Canberra and a growing global workforce, we are experiencing exponential growth and are placed to become Australia’s leading defence and aerospace exporter.
EOS is an equal opportunity employer and we offer flexible work arrangements, flexible hours, paid parental leave, employee incentive scheme and additional annual leave.
About the Opportunity
The EA primarily supports the Group CEO, and provides supplementary transactional administrative support to the wider Corporate Executive. The EA fosters relationships across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, and maintains workflows in a fast paced, agile environment.
Primary duties include:
- Support the Group CEO with daily coordination of calendar tasking, and all associated activities around calendar management. This includes, but is not limited to management at conferences, workshops and other trade events globally, liaising with Australian Government Officials and Ministerial staff to prepare Orders of Arrangement and Event Briefs for meetings, events, and VIP site visits.
- Organise and oversee external site visits, including attendance at evening events.
- Provide backup support for the coordination of monthly Board.
- Calendar management of the Executive Board Room including approval of meetings, booking video conferences, ordering catering, set up and break down of the room.
- Reconciliation of corporate credit cards for the group.
- Assist with processing documents through EOS’s nominated Notary Public, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and relevant embassies.
- Provide calendar management and administrative support to the wider Corporate Executive as required.
- Provide back up support for Reception.
You will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks, and be flexible in an agile environment. You have sound communications skills both written and verbal.
You are enthusiastic and self-motivated, and work collaboratively within a small team. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum three years in a similar role
- Experience working in a highly sensitive, confidential environment
- Strong computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Information technology competent and able to pick up new systems
How to Apply
If you are willing to take on a challenge and want to make a contribution to a proud Australian company that is growing rapidly then we would like to hear from you. Please apply now with your resume and a covering letter outlining your experience and why you believe you are the right fit for our organisation.
We may review, short-list and/or conduct interviews for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
You must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain and maintain Australian Government security clearance.