As an Engineering Technician, you will be part of a team of highly qualified, motivated and entrepreneurial professionals who will accompany and guide your personal development within the company. Your tasks range from conducting tests on Exolaunch products to conducting final inspections and participating in international launch campaigns.
Engineering Technician is a mid-level position that comes with a six-month probationary period. Here you can put your technical and personal qualities to the test. The goal is to convert this position into a permanent full-time position and to gain a long-term foothold as an engineering technician at Exolaunch.
your areas of responsibility
- Conducting tests on Exolaunch products to verify launch readiness
- Maintaining records and data on tests, procedures and history of flight systems
- Making suggestions to improve products and processes
- Carrying out final inspections, cleaning and shipping tasks for exolaunch flight systems
- Maintaining inventory of flight hardware, test equipment, tool kits and parts
- Providing onsite technical support for international launch campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Mastery of SolidWorks or similar
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office package
- Relevant work experience in related industries such as automotive, marine, pharmaceutical or technology
- German as mother tongue or fluent
- English at B2 or higher
- Experience using hand tools
- Independent work, initiative in completing one’s own tasks
- Team player, willing to learn, can deal well with constructive criticism
- Very detail oriented
This is a 6 month full-time entry-level position with prospects of permanent employment in our office in Berlin, Germany.
Exolaunch is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. As such, the company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making hiring decisions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, marital status or any other protected group.