SPACE. SOLVED. We enable the visions of some of the world’s most ambitious and innovative companies. This has made us a preferred partner in the New Space industry.
We are doing amazing things and we are looking for the right person to communicate this to the world. We are seeking an individual with a solid grasp of all social media platforms, latest communication technology trends, exceptional writing and oral skills, and a budding network of media contacts. We are a company of self-starters and space enthusiasts who enjoy doing work with our hands to deliver incredible results. If this appeals to you, if the idea of ‘space’ excites you, if you are a perfectionist ready to take full responsibility for the final product among like-minded individuals, then we definitely want to hear from you!
- Assist in spearheading the expansion of Exolaunch’s overall communication strategy among all platforms, including social media, traditional media, website and others
- Assist in maintaining existing media relationships and expanding our network to new contacts and outlets
- Assist with public relations and media campaigns, including on social media
- Collaboration with other Exolaunch teams such as Business Development, Governmental Relations,
- Engineering and designers to create compelling and insightful promotional content
- Assist in drafting, editing, and reviewing media content and press releases
- Assist in arranging PR activities to promote the company’s image and be prepared to serve as the company spokesperson
- Regular monitoring of media and target audience feedback
- Help implement best-practices in the field of Public Relations to make Exolaunch a benchmark in the way that we communicate our achievements in the NewSpace sector
Required Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience shaping corporate messaging. Experience in NewSpace preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Literature/Public Relations/Journalism or similar. Other degrees will be considered for the right candidates
- Established media network (network of journalists and opinion influencers)
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude, sense of humor, ability to take responsibility and work independently
- Team player, eager to learn, comfortable with constructive criticism
- Perfectionist and esthete
- Willingness to work non-standard hours, particularly during our launch campaigns
- Fluent English a must, native English speakers preferred, German proficiency is a plus
- Microsoft Office suite
Please send us samples of your work (press releases, social media accounts, etc.) when applying for this position. We would also appreciate receiving your ideas on what and how you would improve Exolaunch’s external communications (after screening our social media accounts, website, press-releases, etc.) if you are selected for this position.
Exolaunch is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Exolaunch is also an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, creed, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected class