SPACE. SOLVED. We enable the visions of some of the world’s most ambitious and innovative companies. This has made us a preferred partner in the New Space industry.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of subsystems from prototyping and design to manufacturing and testing. You will start with support of existing technical solutions with a focus on Electrical Power Systems. Existing systems will have to undergo a redesign in order to meet the exacting requirements of the next-gen space system platforms we are currently developing.
- Satellite subsystem design and prototyping, schematic capture, prototype build-out and debugging, hardware bug tracking, functional verification.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving existing electrical designs.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Manage engineering projects and their timely delivery to clients.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer, Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering; MSc is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience with hardware development.
- 2+ years of experience with designing and implementing of analog, digital or mixed-signal circuit boards from concept through production.
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software, Altium Designer knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, team player.
- Hands on experience troubleshooting PCBs.
- A good attitude and willing to take on constructive criticism.
Nice to Have
- Experience handling expensive, sensitive electronic components (Cleanroom best practices).
- Soldering skills.