Aiming at providing excellent services in the space sector.
What we offer?
- Flexibility to support various sub-systems and payloads → you will be able to develop further experience in your current area of expertise or develop expertise you wish you had;
- The Service Team in charge of supporting routine operations is also in charge of supporting the operations preparation → you will gain invaluable experience in all phases of this space project including the support to LEOP, commissioning and end of life;
- A permanent employment in a fast growing and energetic company looking at shaking the Space Industry;
- Very good salary package and evolution possibilities;
The ideal candidate:
In addition to having a university degree in a relevant technical discipline or the equivalent work experience, the applicant shall have experience in at least the following attributes:
- Experience of Spacecraft Operations, spinning and/or 3-axis stabilised spacecraft with responsibility for one or more platform subsystems or instruments during operational validation, LEOP, commissioning or routine operations phases;
- Experience of Spacecraft Operations Preparation, with responsibility on development and validation of operational baseline (procedures, database etc.) including validation tools (e.g. S/C simulator) and ground segment M&C facilities;
- Experience in satellite performance monitoring and reporting aspects including anomaly analysis and solving in liaison with satellite industry, procedure change control and configuration management processes;
- Experience in the operation or development of satellite ground segment facilities, in particular procedure development, monitor and control, mission planning, on-board software management, performance analysis, configuration management and simulator facilities.
Are you up to the challenge of a new opportunity to evolve your career?
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace