Aiming at providing excellent services in the space sector.
We are currently seeking a full time System IVV Engineer to join our dynamic team of engineers.
Skills and Experience
The Key Person shall have the following experience and background:
- University degree in the domain of engineering, science, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of engineering of space and/or ground systems, in the area of Earth Observation Satellites, including end to end data processing aspects.
- Ability to analyse systems from an end-to-end perspective (combined space and ground segment), understand relevant details while keeping the focus on the overall system aspects and to present the results in a comprehensible way.
- Capability to prepare system requirements and design documents, and to document system interfaces for complex satellite systems.
- Familiarity with the ECSS standards.
- Experience with the design and maintenance of System Interface Control Documents, Interface
- Management Plans, and Interface Requirements Documents.
- The key person should also be able to contribute to general system engineering activities such as:
- System requirement maintenance and traceability activities.
- Documentation of system design and justification.
- Ad hoc internal reviews.
- System level formal reviews.
- Ground segment level activities as required.
- Preparation and execution of IV&V activities and tools including support for the preparation of tests plans, tests procedures, tests reports, tests execution and logistics.
The following experience would be additional assets:
- Experience with DOORS.
- Experience with CORE modelling tool.
- Good skills in a higher programming language (e.g. C++, Fortran,).
- Experience working with UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- Experience at coordinating and definition of technical interfaces with the external partners and service providers.
- Organise / hold meetings and workshops with external and major internal interface partners to establish and maintain interface details / agreements.