MOBILITY SOLUTIONS FOR AN AGILE SPACE
Exotrail is a space company based in France. We are developing mobility solutions for an agile space.
Our mission is to allow small satellite constellations to move in space so that we can optimize their deployment, increase their performances and reduce space pollution. Thanks to this, a new world of telecommunication, Earth observation, and space exploration will arise.
Our mobility solutions range from highly flexible high-thrust propulsion systems for small satellites (ExoMG™), mission simulation and operation software (ExoOPS™), and orbital transfer vehicles (SpaceVan™).
Exotrail launched in 2017 and has secured over 17M€ from prestigious Venture Capital funds and public grants. Our team consists of 30 people who are passionate about disrupting the space industry. We operate out of two locations: Toulouse and Massy (a suburb of Paris).
This is only the beginning. Small satellites equipped with propulsion will be able to deliver new space services and will entirely disrupt the space industry by servicing, repairing, assembling, and manufacturing spacecraft directly in orbit. Join us and be part of our great ambition!
Exotrail is looking for a software project manager to work on ExoOPS™. ExoOPS™ is a software suite to design and operate satellite missions with expertise in advanced flight dynamics!
Our core competencies lie in the development of algorithms to control low-thrust propulsion on small satellites and to integrate a full flight dynamics system within an easy-to-use, modular interface.
Among our team of 11 engineers and in the lively city of Toulouse, France, your job will be to manage projects related to both ExoOPS – Mission Design and ExoOPS – Operations, and to improve the user experience:
- project management activities (planning, resources, reporting, ….) with agile development methods
- sub-contractors monitoring
- customer follow-up
- formal documentation
- integration and validation of developments
- analyze and improve the user workflow to make the usage simple and intuitive
- user-friendly and intuitive user interface development
You will work closely with the two product owners to minimize the specific work and make the developments reusable.
- With more than 2 years of experience, you are autonomous in your work and interact positively with the other members of the team. You are a fast learner and you are eager to be challenged. You shall also be able to communicate with your colleagues and managers about your work, both on daily activities and on major projects.
- You want to join a dynamic start-up company.