end-to-end space mobility.
Do you have what it takes to join our team of talented engineers and deliver high-performance deployable space antennas?
- Oxford Space Systems is a fast growing, future-shaping satellite hardware manufacturer of deployable antennas for space. Thanks to our innovative and proven technologies we have flown multiple systems with 100% in-orbit deployment success and are now looking to grow our team.
- As a Senior Systems Engineer you will use your expertise to shape the technical development of novel large deployable reflector antenna projects.
- A key position within our company, you will work closely with our Project Managers and project engineers to deliver flight hardware that meets customer and mission requirements for large deployable antenna products.
- Reporting to the Chief Engineer and working alongside our talented team in the fields of Mechanical and RF Antenna design you will have access to our world class facilities and capabilities in the areas of RF, Mechanical, thermal and structural dynamics analysis and design, combined with our manufacturing facilities and the largest clean room on the Harwell Space Cluster Campus.
- You will need a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electronic, Mechatronics, Systems or Aerospace engineering or a related discipline (eg Physics or Applied Maths), have demonstrative experience working at a senior technical level within the aerospace/space industry, along with proven successful delivery of complex space projects from Phase 0 to Phase C/D, coupled with excellent influencing and communication skills.
- In return we offer a competitive salary, the opportunity to work flexibly and access to learning and development to support your growth.