We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an Experienced NDT (Non-Destructive Test) Quality Test Specialist to support our F-15 efforts in Qatar at Al Udeid AB, Qatar. The initial training will be in St. Louis, MO., with the work being performed in Al Udeid AB, Qatar. This will be a Long Term Assignment supporting Maintenance Operations on new F-15 aircrafts. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
- General knowledge of multiple NDT methods on aircraft and related components in Magnetic Particle, Penetrant, Eddy Current, Ultrasound, and Radiography
- Analyzes routine data.
- Assists with standard corrective action recommendations.
- Documents and communicates standard test, analysis or measurement results to customers through entries in quality records and/or test reports.
- Performs setup of routine test or measurement equipment. Performs routine tests. Assists in the documentation of procedures and technique sheets for setting up test equipment.
- Performs setup of test or measurement equipment to controlled standards. Assists in the documentation of procedures for test equipment setup.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. secret clearance Post Start is required.
- Level 2 NDI/NDT certification required with recent NDI experience in two or more of the following methods: UT, PT, MT, ET, or RT
Capable of working a variable shift
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in NDT/NDI
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Experience on military fighter platforms (F-16, F-18, F-22, F-5, F-14, or F-15)
- Experience working with regulatory agencies (DCMA, FAA, and/or Military)
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+1 years’ related work experience, 5 years’ related work experience, etc.).
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
- Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
International relocation to Qatar will be provided.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.