Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
Serco’s space heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Space News Top 50 Space Industry Manufacturing and Services Companies – We work alongside EUMETSAT and the European Space Agency, where we are the largest on-site service provider with ca. 300 staff.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Network and Security:
• Switches configuration and troubleshooting :
– HW: Cisco Nexus 7000 / Nexus 5548 and Cisco Switch 2960 / 3750
– Vlan Trunk, PortChannel, VPC, VTP, Spanning Tree, HSRP, AAA, Routing OSPF, Routing BGP and IP SLA
– HW: Checkpoint Gaia R77.10 and FortiGate 200D / 300E
– Policies configuration: NAT, PAT, Antispam, IPS, Application and URL filtering, Ipsec VPN, VPN SSL, Log Analysis, OS upgrade, Configuration Backup/Restore and VRRP
• Loadbalacing :
– Citrix Netscaler NSMPX-8200 version 10.1
– Virtual Servers: Content Switching, Network configuration, Rewrite Policy configuration, Certificate Installation, VPN SSL configuration
• Proxy :
– Sophos Web Appliance
– Administration, Policies configuration and HTTPS scanning
• Identity Management
– Cisco ISE
• Linux: server administration
• Windows: server administration
• VMWare: administrator
• VMWare NSX: administrator
• Technical notes editing support (english)
• Architecture documents editing support (english)
• Interface documents editing support (english)
• User/Administration manual editing support (english)
• Procedure/Work Instaraction editing support (english)
The Ideal Candidate
• Good knowledge of Cisco Nexus 7000 / Nexus 5548 and Cisco Switch 2960 / 3750
• Good knowledge of Vlan Trunk, PortChannel, VPC, VTP, Spanning Tree, HSRP, AAA, Routing OSPF, Routing BGP and IP SLA configuration
• Good knowledge of Checkpoint Gaia R77.10 and FortiGate 200D / 300E
• Good knowledge of NAT, PAT, Antispam, IPS, Application and URL filtering, Ipsec VPN, VPN SSL, Log Analysis, OS upgrade, Configuration Backup/Restore and VRRP
• Good knowledge of Citrix Netscaler (possibly NSMPX-8200)
• Good knowledge Citrix Netscaler Content Switching, Network configuration, Rewrite Policy configuration, Certificate Installation, VPN SSL configuration configuration
• Good knowledge of Sophos Web Appliance
• Good knowledge of Cisco ISE
• knowledge of linux system administration
• Knowledge of windows system administration
• knowledge of VMWare and VMWare NSX
• Capacity of Linux/Windows shell programming
• Fluent in English Language (both written and spoken)
• Good communications skills
• Capacity of working in team
• Capacity of achieving schedule and milestones
• Capacity of working under pressure
Knowledge and Experience
• Cissco Route/switch administration
• Firewall administration
• Team work
• Task and Project activities
• At least 2 years of experience in IT infrastructure as Linux/OpenStack
• Experience in setting up Virtual environment
• Strong experience in moving from Physical to Virtual
If candidates with equally relevant experience are identified, preference will be given to candidates within “Categorie Protette (Law 68/99)” or registered in “lista di mobilità” (only applicable in case of Italian candidates).
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
Full details on application.
About the Company
Serco Italia Spa, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider with over 50,000 employees worldwide.