We are defining the future of aerospace and defense with ambitious technologies that push the limits of known science.
Provides second-tier technical support to internal and/or external customers either remotely or at the customer’s desk regarding the installation, operation, move, configuration, customization, and usage of client hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems.
- Reports to the Site Manager; is supervised by Lead Technicians.
- Troubleshoot and identify hardware errors.
- Responds to any trouble calls from within the airport .
- Is trained in applications usage and can provide end user assistance. May also suggest when additional user training is required.
- In most cases is not expected to repair equipment on the spot unless some simple procedure clears the fault. Otherwise the technician will replace the inoperative equipment with a unit from the spares pool and will maintain appropriate records.
- Run tests after solution implementation.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in related field
- Experience with asset, spares and consumables management
- Possess troubleshooting skills, and the ability to identify hardware errors
- Trained in applications usage, provides assistance to end users
- Ability to works with L3 to install and test fixes
- Understands SLAs, severity levels, and industry best practices