Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Summary of the basic function of the job:
Financial transactions, internal control, treasury, controlling and reporting activities.
Business partner to the N-OC product line and Navblue Group Support Functions.
The role requires an effective, confident communicator, ability to quickly analyze and interpret data, and effective collaboration and time management skills. The incumbent is expected to be capable of working effectively under minimal supervision and direction, independently drive tasks to completion. This role will require collaboration within the global Finance team, as well as with other departments within NAVBLUE.
Management of the local accounting and Finance Group Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all activities and processing for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger Accounting.
- Supervise, support, and provide day-to-day management of the local Finance.
- Support the technical evolution, implementation, harmonization, and integration of Finance tools, to move towards a more digitalized way of working.
- Ad-hoc participation to transverse projects for continued improvement mindset (best practices & tools).
- Liaise with external auditors and advisors as required.
- Develop, maintain, and adhere to processes and procedures for the Group.
- Ensure adequate provision is made against doubtful accounts.
- Monitor daily cash flow.
- Ensure all Government submissions are prepared accurately by the due dates.
- Ensure the appropriate payrolls are prepared, reviewed and approved.
- Liaise with taxation advisors to ensure accurate completion of tax returns for Navblue Sweden.
- Ensure accurate completion of transfer pricing adjustments for statutory financial statements.
- Minimize accounting close cycle while increasing quality of data.
Main Controlling Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Operational Planning & Quarterly Forecasting of the N-OC product line and Navblue Group Support Functions (such as HR, IT, Facility Management, Finance, etc.) including performing bottom-up analysis and validation with operational management and Navblue Finance.
- Responsible for the Reporting activities including managing quarterly dashboard and presentations (actuals with variance analysis).
- Responsible for the performance analysis: Cost analysis per nature to the operational management to take necessary actions to improve cost base and competitiveness.
- Supporting and reviewing coherence of business cases.
- Responsible for reviewing purchase requisitions, performing purchase order validation. Interface with procurement.
- Interaction with business controllers in France, Canada and the UK as required to support the activities.
- Validation of secured revenue.
- Identify cost savings opportunities
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business administration or similar discipline
- Solid accounting & controlling experience (Minimum of 5 to 10 years)
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities & Competencies:
- Solid Financial background and strong analytical skills
- Open-minded and team spirit
- Flexible to cope with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills; adaptable to all levels of the organization
- Proactive & confident
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Advanced English & Swedish
Technical Systems Proficiency:
- Knowledge of Jeeves and SAP financial systems is an asset.
- Knowledge of multi-dimensional reporting tool is an asset (Bi360 is used for Navblue).
- High competency with Microsoft Office applications, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 5 % Domestic and International (estimate/ as required)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.