Expand our planet. Expand our future. ispace is a lunar exploration company with a vision to extend human presence into outer space.
We are looking for an ambitious Finance Officer to contribute to the Finance & Accounting division by managing daily financial tasks and preparation of IPO. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finance.
You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient and rational process creation and operation, at the same time, you will be engaged in and be an important part of Investor Relations, future possible IPO preparation which lead to ispace to accomplish long term success.
- Preparation for future IPO (Preparation of rules, IPO documents, Internal control and interaction with relevant parties)
- Supporting investor relationship (Investor communication, Reporting, Equity administrative)
- Supporting financial activities (Budget plan, Budget control, Financing, Finance report)
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Japanese in business situation
Conditions(Details should be confirmed with HR in advance)
Salary – Depends on skills and experience
Paid Leave – in compliance with Japan Labor law + additional 12 days/year
Probationary Period – 3 months
Performance Review – Once a year
Principally work from home (approximately 8 days in a month)
Japanese Social Security – all applicable (Health Insurance, Pension, Workers’ Comp and Unemployment Insurance)
Retirement Age: 75 years old
If you are currently located outside of Japan, you are still encouraged to apply, and interviews will be held over videoconference