Firehawk is reimagining propulsion technology with high-performance, custom-made rocket engines that are safe, reliable, affordable, and efficiently made.
- Plan and orchestrate test operations for static testing utilizing our patented 3D-Ultra hybrid rocket engine technology.
- Support the design and inner workings of a safe and sound test site.
- Develop CONOPS, Safety Standards, and other testing processes.
- Be hands on with test stand construction and on test campaigns.
- Provide support to root cause build issues in development and test.
- Build a team of talented test/design engineers who can conquer any daily problem.
- Be a part of making space transportation safe, reliable, and affordable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering or related field plus a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Knowledge on NASA and aerospace industry testing standards
- Experience with chemical rocket engine development, design, and test
- Experience operating complex, potentially hazardous fluid systems.
- Ability to work unsupervised and supervise the work of others.
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Interpersonal, training, and leadership skills
- Willingness to relocate or travel for work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced research and development environment.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Solidworks, Ansys, and LabView
- A mind that can focus on safety, reliability, innovation, and efficiency.