Firehawk is reimagining propulsion technology with high-performance, custom-made rocket engines that are safe, reliable, affordable, and efficiently made.
- Support development, design, and production of new rocket propulsion engines utilizing our patented 3D-Ultra hybrid rocket engine technology.
- Contribute to test and development of rocket engines and the design of static test stands.
- Analyze and interpret test data to improve and qualify engines meeting client specifications and/or research objectives.
- Be a part of a rapid development research and development team engaged in the development and testing of new rocket engines for a broad-range of clients.
- Assist in the development of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Make development decisions based on technical merit, cost, and schedule metrics.
- Communicate results verbally and through written reports.
- Utilize design and analyses software.
- Be a part of an organization making space transportation safe, reliable, and affordable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering or related field plus a minimum of 2 years of related chemical rocket development experience.
- Experience with chemical rocket engine development, design, and test.
- Capability to solve complex problems and think outside the box.
- Strong work ethic and drive.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced research and development environment.
- Experience with MATLAB, LabView, Solidworks, and Ansys.
- A mind that can focus on safety, reliability, innovation, and efficiency.
- An engineer looking to get their feet wet on a variety of projects.