Altran works alongside its customers, from concept to industrialization, developing products and services of the future.
Altran is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers customers an unparalleled value proposition to meet their needs for transformation and innovation. Altran works alongside its customers, from concept to industrialization, developing products and services of the future. For over 35 years Altran has worked with the most important players in many sectors: Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Rail, Infrastructure & Transport, Industry & Consumer Products, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. In 2019 Capgemini and Altran announced a merger plan as part of a friendly public offering to create a global leader in the “Intelligent Industry”. Altran generated revenues of € 3.2 billion in 2019, with over 50,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Altran has been present in Italy since 1996 and employs over 3,000 employees. It has offices in most of the national territory: Genoa, Turin, Orbassano, Ivrea, Milan, Trieste, Padua, Bologna, Modena, Pisa, Florence, Rome, Naples, Pomigliano, Bari, Palermo.
- Altran Italia, within the EILIS Division, is looking for Firmware Engineers to be included throughout the national territory.
- The profile sought will deal with activities related to firmware development on microcontrollers.
- The ideal candidate has a degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics or has a technical diploma, has a good knowledge of English and has gained up to 10 years of experience in the Firmware field.
- Knowledge of firmware development for microcontroller systems;
- Knowledge of technologies in the development of code in C or C ++
- Debugging methodology on micro-controllers.
- IAR Embedded Workbench, Subversion, Git, Eclipse.
Preferably a person is sought who has one or more of the following skills:
- basic knowledge of analog / digital electronics
- signal filtering
- bootloader writing capability
- ability to use RTOS
- Assembler understanding and / or programming
- knowledge of safety critical methodologies
- knowledge of software architectures, design patterns, firmware architectures, test-driven design development on embedded Linux
- knowledge of Agile methods
- knowledge of Renesas (8, 32 bit) / ARM microcontrollers (STM32, Atmel SAM, NXP / Freescale Kinetis)
- good ability to work in a team.
- Membership in protected categories will be a preferential requirement.