NEXT Ingegneria dei Sistemi S.P.A. is a strategic company at national level with a strong experience in the Defence, Space, and Cybersecurity markets. NEXT was born in 1999 and in 2018 joined Defence Tech Industrial Group, a total Italian consortium that owns knowledge and skills of the IT companies qualified in the Defence and Cybersecurity area.
NEXT wants to employ young graduated personnel with few job experience in Rome offices. They will be part of projects leading to complex systems development in the Defence Area.
- Software analysis, engineering and development;
- Software Verification engineering;
- Provide project’s documentation.
- FPGA architectural design;
- Implementation and simulation of complex digital circuits in vhdl and/or verilog;
- Testbench skills for regression test;
- Knowledge of axi aurora PCI express protocols;
- Knowledge of Xilinx ISE, Xilinx ultrascale, Vivado, Chipscope tools;
- Timing clousure analysis;
- FPGS and external devices interfacing.
Knowledge of Radar Technologies, Defence Area systems, Railways systems (signalling, switch, etc.) would be an asset.