NEXT wants to employ young graduated personnel with few job experience in Rome offices. They will be part of projects leading to complex systems development in the Defence Area.
- Software analysis, engineering and development;
- Software Verification engineering;
- Provide project’s documentation.
- FPGA architectural design;
- Implementation and simulation of complex digital circuits in vhdl and/or verilog;
- Testbench skills for regression test;
- Knowledge of axi aurora PCI express protocols;
- Knowledge of Xilinx ISE, Xilinx ultrascale, Vivado, Chipscope tools;
- Timing clousure analysis;
- FPGS and external devices interfacing.
Knowledge of Radar Technologies, Defence Area systems, Railways systems (signalling, switch, etc.) would be an asset.