Small satellites. Huge future.
- Fleet is an agile, next generation connectivity company. Our mission is to connect everything using cutting-edge communications and innovative space technologies to maximize the resource efficiency of human civilization and enable the next industrial revolution with our free, ubiquitous connectivity platform.
- To help us deliver the best possible experience to our customers we are now seeking an experienced Account Manager to work proactively with our existing customers to ensure they experience the best service possible and get the most out of our solutions.
- The Account Manager works proactively to ensure the customer experience with Fleet is at the highest level whilst also identifying new opportunities within the customer organisation to further expanding the relationship.
- This position works closely with our internal product and delivery team acting as an interface between our technical team and our customers.
- Success will be measured by your ability to expand relationships, deliver a great customer experience, and ensure that accounts are managed in accordance with set agreements.
- Manage accounts for our existing customers – communicate timelines, assist with customer requests and manage customer expectations.
- Manage the onboarding process of new customers and ensure continuous communication with the customer throughout this process
- Work closely with customers to identify opportunities to expand the relationship
- Work to ensure customer satisfaction and that customer requests are being considered and responded to in a timely fashion
- Work closely with our production, support and delivery team to ensure tasks agreed with customers are acted upon
- Map out customer organisations and look for opportunities to engage with other departments
- Plan and execute engagement plans to ensure continuous communication with customers
- Attend industry events and functions to further manage and build relationships with existing customers
- Plan and host various events to engage with existing customers and provide them with updates on new products and services
- Communicate feature releases and updates to existing customers
- Assist with establishing processes and procedures for effective account management
- Communicate with sales team for potential leads for new accounts
- Provide monthly reports to sales and executive team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive experience working as an account manager with products and/or services that involve a technical aspect.
- A great relationship builder with a natural ability to establish rapport with stakeholders on all levels
- A proactive mindset with the ability to find opportunities for growing accounts and provide greater service to existing customers
- A strong understanding of prioritisation of tasks to focus in on growing accounts
- Ability to host and attend various events when required
- Confident verbal communication with the ability to negotiate and present information in a consultative manner
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to deliver succinct information to customers
- The ability to grasp technical concepts and understand how technology can help solve various business problems
- Good understanding of different business structures with the ability to map out organisations and understand how to identify and engage with key stakeholders
- Conscientious and respectful nature with a consultative mindset
- A passion for space, innovation and technology