- An exciting opportunity to join the Space Technology industry
- Take the next step in your career!
- Collaborate with a diverse & innovative team
Fleet Space Technologies is Australia’s most successful space tech startup with six satellites in space and ground technology deployed to effectively provide remote connectivity to our customers. Our end to end communication system uses a network of highly efficient nanosatellites combined with state of the art IoT technology on the ground to facilitate a high rate of data to be transmitted from the most remote locations in the world.
The past several months has seen Fleet undergo extensive growth as a business and to assist with internal operations we are looking for an experienced HR Consultant to help manage day to day operations. In this role you will work with our Head of Talent and Human Resources Coordinator providing informed and sound advice to the wider business, building effective relationships with key stakeholders and supporting internal HR projects.
- Provide generalist HR advice and guidance to employees, and senior management
- Ensure compliance and WHS documentation is up to date and stored appropriately
- Manage visa applications, including global talent and permanent residency visas
- Help create and distribute guidelines and documents about company policies
- Assist with the development and creation of training and develop materials
- Provide support in training and development programs
- Help manage and maintain internal HRIS systems
- Contribute to key HR projects and improvement initiatives
Key Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years experience in a similar role
- Experience providing advice to leaders and employees on employment relations and generalist HR matters
- Experience in directly supporting people managers
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances, direction and strategy
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage competing needs
Bachelor Degree or higher in Human Resource Management or relevant area of study
Fleet is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Fleet is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, colour, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.