Small satellites. Huge future.
Fleet is an agile, next generation connectivity company. Our mission is to connect everything using cutting-edge communications and innovative space technologies to maximize the resource efficiency of human civilization and enable the next industrial revolution with our free, ubiquitous connectivity platform. By connecting customers to our IoT and nano-satellite communication platform, we enable reliable and cost-effective management of remote assets.
As a business we are ambitious, innovative, and collaborative and we put our customers first in everything that we do. We love celebrating our successes, and we have had a lot to celebrate to date. Over the past two years we have successfully built, deployed and connected thousands of our customers IoT devices to our nano-satellite backhaul enabling them to transfer data for tracking and managing of their assets.
To help accelerate our growth and continue our success story, we are expanding our sales team and looking for ambitious sales professionals to join our mission.
The Senior Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for researching and mapping out new potential customers, using creative ideas to engage with identified target customers, and executing the sales process end to end. This includes discovery calls, facilitating workshops with technical stakeholders, preparing and presenting information to decision makers, and closing deals.
The successful candidate will display a natural curiosity and passion for space, technology and for providing innovative solutions to help solve complex business problems. The candidate can demonstrate previous success in a business development role that has involved end-to-end consultative sales in a technically demanding industry.
Our success as a business is defined by our ambitious, passionate and intelligent employees. The successful candidate aligns with these qualities and is a driven self-starter genuinely wanting to help clients and help us grow as a business.
There is a big need for our technology and the solutions we provide. With a large market to tap into, this role offers endless opportunities to engage with customers and build a strong sales portfolio.
- As a true sales professional you will be responsible for business development in our target sectors – identifying new opportunities and managing the sales process end-to-end.
- Utilizing your understanding of the sales process and various engagement channels – networking, digital technology, and partnerships, to help identify potential customers and create new leads
- Mapping out organizational structures and identifying key stakeholders and decision makers by using your strong understanding of business functions across various industries.
- Using your curiosity and your creative mindset to research and come up with ideas on how to open up conversations with new customers.
- Using your excellent verbal communication skills to confidently talk to stakeholders on all levels and explore opportunities for engagement: execute discovery calls, sales presentations and speak at various networking and industry events.
- Relying on your strong written communication to assist with tender proposals, respond to customer requests, and provide weekly reports to the leadership team.
- Collaborating with other departments in the business to open up new sales opportunities and provide customer feedback to the organization for further improvements of our products and services.
- Pro-actively work to build a strong sales pipeline that enables excellent annual growth and fosters sustainable relationships with customers that leads to annual recurring revenues.
- Act as an ambassador for Fleet and conduct yourself professionally at all times to allow new and ongoing relationships with potential customers.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5-10 years of relevant business development experience with strong sales results demonstrated from previously held roles
- A natural relationship builder with excellent ability to establish rapport with stakeholders on all levels
- A self-starter with the drive and ambition to identify and open up new business opportunities and generate strong sales results using various communication channels
- Confident verbal communication with the ability to present information to potential customers through sales presentations, workshops and public speaking at industry and networking events
- A curious mindset – displayed by asking relevant questions that keeps conversation progressing to open up opportunities for engagement
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to deliver information to customers in a clear and efficient manner
- An ability to grasp technical concepts and understand how technology can help solve various business problems
- Good understanding of different business structures with the ability to map out organizations and understand how to identify and engage with key stakeholders
Creative and adaptable mindset demonstrated through ability to open up new sales opportunities and closing deals in competitive sales environments
- Great strategic thinker with the ability to identify, categorize, and prioritize sales opportunities
- Conscientious and respectful nature with a consultative mindset
- A passion for space, innovation and technology
- A bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Technology combined with 5+ years of relevant sales experience