Altran is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers customers an unparalleled value proposition to meet their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its customers, from concept to industrialization, developing products and services of the future. For over 35 years the company has offered expertise in the Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Railway, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Industry & Consumer, Finance, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductors & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance and Public administration.
Resources will be involved in the following activities:
- Requirements management activities;
- Logic development and design and control algorithms;
- Software development;
- Verification and Validation;
- Test and integration;
- Data analysis.
- Programming languages C, C ++, Python;
- Matlab / Simulink simulation and development environments;
- Laws and control algorithms;
- Fluency in English;
- Propensity to mobility.
The following will also be positively evaluated:
- Familiarity with the area of programming;
- Previous experience;
- Experiences in Model Based Design.