SOFTWARE ENGINEER, FRONTEND
Flowics is the most comprehensive cloud-based platform powering remote and in-studio production of live graphics and interactive content for linear and digital broadcasters.
Our SaaS platform enables customers to add graphics layers of interactivity to live content with easy creation of multi-platform experiences for social media, broadcast, streaming, websites, apps or in-venue displays.
Headquartered in Argentina and with offices in USA, Brazil, Mexico and Spain, Flowics is a leading audience participation and cloud graphics platform, working with +50 TV networks and media groups globally.
HOW WE WORK
We believe in collaboration, we work fast, in a small group, where we investigate and stay tuned with the latest in technology.
We are proud of being horizontal, everyone has a voice, and we need you to speak up and help us learn how we can improve.
– Help create features and drive improvements to our product offering, helping our customers to improve their productions.
– Collaborate with our support team as the last level of escalation for tickets.
– Troubleshoot production issues and implement fixes for them.
– Take part in tech designs and talks, learning from others around you.
– Work in a multidisciplinary environment and engage with other developers, UX designers, product managers and performance engineers.
– Be accountable and take ownership of your work.
– You have experience building applications and services, preferably using web application development frameworks and tools like React, Redux, hapi, Express or Webpack.
– You have worked with and implemented web services using REST and JSON.
– Experience with software development best practices such as unit testing.
– Understanding of data design and modeling.
– Comfortable behind a linux terminal.
– Willingness to take responsibility for the software you write all the way to production
– Studying or Degree in computer science or similar.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
– You have effective communication skills; this includes proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
– A great work and learning environment
– Flexible working hours
– Ability to work remotely
– Medical insurance and flexible paid time off
Excited about this challenge?