Flowics is the most comprehensive cloud-based platform powering remote and in-studio production of live graphics and interactive content for linear and digital broadcasters.
Our SaaS platform enables customers to add graphics layers of interactivity to live content with easy creation of multi-platform experiences for social media, broadcast, streaming, websites, apps or in-venue displays.
Headquartered in Argentina and with offices in USA, Brazil, Mexico and Spain, Flowics is a leading audience participation and cloud graphics platform, working with +50 TV networks and media groups globally.
HOW WE WORK
We believe in collaboration, we work fast, in a small group, where we investigate and stay tuned with the latest in technology.
We are proud of being horizontal, everyone has a voice, and we need you to speak up and help us learn how we can improve.
– Design wireframes and low-fi sketches to communicate interaction design decisions with a team of developers and stakeholders.
– Document user flows and interaction details.
– Apply usability principles following UI patterns.
– Implement the UI combining our UI Components library with HTML & CSS.
– Do peer-programming with Front-end developers to polish UI details.
– Contribute to our Design System.
– Work in a multidisciplinary environment and engage with other developers, UX designers, product managers and performance engineers.
– Be accountable and take ownership of your work.
– At least 1 year of experience working in similar positions.
– Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive design.
– Solid knowledge of UI Design and design patterns.
– Great attention to detail.
– Experience with rapid prototyping tools.
– Experience working with development teams.
– Knowledge of technologies and tools used in UI development.
– Ability to work in teams to propose solutions and agree on opportunities.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
– You have effective communication skills; both in Spanish and English.
What gives you extra points
– Some experience with React, Typescript.
– Showing process, design decisions and final design during the interview.
– Knowledge of atomic design / components principles.
– Experience working with agile teams.
– Collaborative approach and belief that the best products are built through a partnership between product, design and engineering.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
– A great work and learning environment
– Flexible working hours
– Ability to work remotely
– Medical insurance and flexible paid time off
Excited about this challenge?