We Build a Better World.
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Prepare and route administrative matters to the appropriate staff elements for all related matters pertaining to the following command interest programs:
- Substance Abuse
- Suicide Prevention
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
- Army Emergency Relief (AER)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Stars and Stripes
- Donations Program
- Naturalization Program
- Review budgetary input as it relates to personnel operations to ensure submissions are complete, current, and accurate.
- Assist with administrative functions as needed.
- Monitor and track the completion of suspense actions and ensure compliance with regulatory guidance.
- Recommend and assist with the development of policy updates as regulatory changes occur to ensure all regulations and new guidance pertaining to Human Resources are complied with.
- Prepare a variety of command reports relating to personnel operations and develop and present information to high-level management officials and other authorities.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Basic Job Requirements
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and two (2) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to six (6) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
- Job-related technical knowledge is necessary to complete the job.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
Other Job Requirements
Travel to locations within the USCENTCOM AOR may be required. The CENTCOM AOR is currently defined as Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq, Horn of Africa (HOA), Qatar, Sinai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman, Jordan, and Bahrain. However, this is subject to change as the mission dictates.
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in HR, Psychology, Education, Business, Industrial Relations, Finance, or related field, with significant experience in Human Resources.
- Understand main Human Resource concepts, policies, and administrative procedures.
- Good knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills of a complex nature.
- Demonstrated ability to be discreet with the confidential company and employee information.
- Experience providing consultation to managers and HR staff.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets, and electronic presentations.
- Broad knowledge of internal database applications for designated discipline.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.