We Build a Better World.
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
- Provide advice on complex logistical and financial data to support executive-level briefings Bi-weekly to the TSC G4/ USARCENT G4.
- Assist in mission analysis and causative research to provide executive-level products on specialized logistical topics to the Theater Support Command GCSS-A Sustainment Cell Property Book Lead, TSC G4, and the USARCENT G4 Bi-weekly.
- Assist in providing decision metrics and strategic financial/logistical courses of action for optimal Theater support to the Theater Support Command GCSS-A Sustainment Cell Property Book Lead, TSC G4, and the USARCENT G4.
- Maintain a historical archive and situational awareness staff estimate capability utilizing proper document management skills for storage and version control at a minimum of six years.
- Maintain the document library on SharePoint, when available, as the authoritative source for executive-level products within 21 days of assuming the position.
- Assist in developing courses of action for managing and coordinating Rapid Fielding Initiative (RFI) equipment and Army Direct Ordering (ADO) materials with the Theater Support Command GCSS-A Sustainment Cell Property Book Lead and the USARCENT G4 PBO 14 days upon assuming the position.
- Oversee the movement, distribution, and storage of materials and inventories.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for item life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Provide recommendations for ways to improve efficiency or minimize costs and the readiness impact of logistics activities.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Basic Job Requirements
- Ten years of experience in logistics and supply chain management at a Brigade level or higher.
- Three years of experience in logistics and supply chain management within the USCENTCOM AOR.
- Possess a strategic level understanding of the GCSS-A system and knowledge of SSF/GCSS-A activities, history, and system functions; data manipulation skills, and Standard Query Language (SQL) writing abilities.
- Possess a clear understanding and comprehension of current and future financial, logistical, and support concepts at the Corps and Theater levels.
- Be skilled in MS Office automation to include SharePoint and a clear understanding of Knowledge Management (KM) principles.
- Possess a familiarity in retail and wholesale supply systems, functions, and policies at the strategic level.
- Possess senior level (Brigade or Higher) knowledge and understanding of certain systems and how they tie in together for research, for example, GFEBS, FCM, LIW, ASEIP, SAAS-MOD, GCSS-A.
Other Job Requirements
- Travel to locations within the USCENTCOM AOR may be required. The CENTCOM AOR is currently defined as Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq, Horn of Africa (HOA), Qatar, Sinai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman, Jordan, and Bahrain. However, this is subject to change as the mission dictates.
- High school diploma
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.