We are looking for a Digital Agronomist with agronomic and digital agriculture experience to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- work closely with product/customer success team to provide user training and support
- proactively resolve customer inquiries and educate the users (agronomists/ crop advisors) to ensure they are getting the value from the product
- act as a point of contact for customers and partners
- advocate for sustainable agronomic practices and adoption of precision agriculture with FluroSat products
- follow and maintaining a scalable approach to agronomic knowledge database creation
- make sure that the agricultural sections of the product support documentation and agronomic
- knowledge database are organised, available and clear to the users
- assist with the development of customer case studies by providing agronomic and agricultural insight into processes observed in remote sensing data and layers collected from machinery
Must-haves for this role:
- Experience in a Customer Success/Relationships role
- Awareness of QGIS software for analysis of spatial data layers, e.g. satellite imagery, NDVI, EC, Yield Data of other
- General awareness of agricultural processes OR farming family background OR degree in plant science/ecology/biology/similar
- you have previous experience in working with software/digital technologies companies
- you have demonstrable success in customer-facing roles
- you are passionate about delivering value to customers and building strong relationships
- you’re extremely results-oriented and can organise yourself and others in an unstructured environment
- you thrive in a GSD and open/honest work environment
- you love learning
- it is important to you that your job has a positive impact on something greater than you can achieve alone, you want to be a part of the company, which is changing the world
What’s in it for you:
- Contribute to making world more sustainable, do good
- Join a multi-national award-winning start-up (out TEDx, TechCrunch)
- Feel excited about your job and seize daily/weekly opportunities for professional growth
- Make use of flexible work hours and the work mode you like
- Become a part of something important to protect the World for the generations to come
If this job sounds like you, and we sound like the kind of team you’d like to join, please apply using our new job board.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and encouraging these values in everyone on our team.
We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.