A Brighter Way to Get There
- Managing an application portfolio and associated projects.
- Identifying opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or process improvement – focused on collaboration systems and internal tools.
- Providing application administrative support across applications as needed.
- Partnering with business stakeholders, vendors, and IT management to provide a strategic vision for new and supported applications and create system roadmaps and business processes.
- Addressing the various needs, concerns, expectations of stakeholder groups in planning and executing projects, meeting project requirements, and creating project deliverables.
- Building a strong technical culture around our business systems that emphasizes technical excellence, rapid iteration, strong security, and frictionless user experiences.
- Manage application maintenance outsourcing & software contract agreements.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Applications Manager or similar role preferably supporting SaaS applications.
- 2 years of Vendor management.
- Deep hands-on experience with application implementations, enhancements, and integrations. • Experience managing ticketing, CRM, ERP (SAP) systems is an advantage
- Proven functional experience with business units including Employee Communications, Engineering, IT.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain system changes and functionality to all employees
- Experience setting up ongoing procedures for collection and review of project statuses and goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills