A trailblazing solution for point-to-point air cargo transport. Our goal is to develop and industrialize a unique 60 tons Large Capacity Airship, dedicated to freight transport. This solution will embark disruptive technologies addressing world challenges: low environmental impact and low operating cost. Above all, this project currently gathers more than 100 passionate who represent the aviation great pioneers of our time.
To develop, manufacture and sell this major aeronautic innovation, we welcome the best talents, regardless of their age. Our project is on track; if you are an open-minded and rigorous pioneer ready to innovate, if you are one of those people who believe that a cohesive and passionate group can give life to a ground-breaking project, come and rise to the challenge with us!
Within the Systems Department, you will be responsible of the airdock and mooring systems development. This system covers the mooring (embedded on the airship and ground segment), including the displacement of the airship to bring it in or out of the hangar.
Your daily life:
- Define the airship mooring system and airdock (architecture, integration, specification), taking into consideration other systems, environmental, physical, operational and regulation constraints;
- Manage the system development, including the partners and suppliers;
- Be responsible of the development process, in order to gain EASA type certification;
- Propose innovative technical solutions;
- Working closely with the other departments and teams to define and manage the system interfaces and integration;
- Participate to the definition and perform the tests on different benches and on the airship;
- Write and approve technical documentation related to the work package.
Education & Skills
- You hold an aeronautical engineering grade and have acquired more than five years of experience in this field in the aeronautics sector (knowledge of ARP 4754 or similar development process, mechanical design knowledge can help).
- You have great technical versatility in order to understand all the elements that will be involved in the realization of the overall project (simulation, mechanical design…) .
- You have a first experience in project and suppliers management.
As a plus:
- You appreciate close teamwork and you are a good communicator;
- You take up challenges with passion and you like to surpass yourself;
- You want to leave your mark by contributing to an industrial adventure that is unique in the world;
- You want to do something amazing in the next ten years!
- Professional English level