A trailblazing solution for point-to-point air cargo transport. Our goal is to develop and industrialize a unique 60 tons Large Capacity Airship, dedicated to freight transport. This solution will embark disruptive technologies addressing world challenges: low environmental impact and low operating cost. Above all, this project currently gathers more than 100 passionate who represent the aviation great pioneers of our time.
To develop, manufacture and sell this major aeronautic innovation, we welcome the best talents, regardless of their age. Our project is on track; if you are an open-minded and rigorous pioneer ready to innovate, if you are one of those people who believe that a cohesive and passionate group can give life to a ground-breaking project, come and rise to the challenge with us!
Core Mission & Responsibilities
Within the Finance Department and reporting to the head of controlling, the Financial Controller will be mainly in charge of :
- Ensuring smooth interface with Program PMO (Program Management Officer) for the follow up of the program financial performance and provide relevant analysis (variances vs. budget, forecast and Business plan). He/she will raise the awareness within the PMO team and the Program team members of financial and accounting subjects, in particular in terms of cost accounting for long term projects (progress measurement aspects).
- He/she will be in charge of maintaining appropriate bookings in terms of financial reporting of the Program economics (accrual, prepaid expenses, R&D capex…)
- In coordination with the Program PMO, analyze and provide a relevant breakdown of the forecasted program costs. Prepare on that basis the monthly financial reporting and analyze variances vs. budget.
- Participate to the preparation of the annual budget and the 10 years business plan of the Company.
- Ensure integrity and consistency of the financial datas considered for the budget preparation (P&L, Cash Flow Statement, Balance sheet, Capex…).
- Maintain the cost control of the support functions budgets and analyze variances vs. Budget and propose corrective actions.
- Carry out ad hoc analysis for the Finance Director.
- Actively participate to the improvement of the reporting tools and systems and be proactive in proposing options to simplify and automate reporting/business plan dashboards.
- Contribute to the documentation and update of controling and reporting procedures.
Education & Skills
- You have master’s degree from business school or Equivalent. A double background (Finance & Engineering) will be a appreciated.
- You have 3 to 5 years experience in controlling in an industrial environment. A first experience in a Big4 firm would be a considerable advantage.
- You have acquired solid knowledge in general and analytical accounting.
- Strong knowledge in pack office and Excel in particular – Expert in financial modeling and strong abilities in Powerpoint (including dashboard developments),
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- High reporting skills including visual communication.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with different departments.
- Your analytical skills, rigor, appetite for details and ability to define, diagnose and propose solutions will be key for your success in this position.
- You are goal oriented, autonomous, and face challenges with passion