At FLYING WHALES, our aim is to shake up the aeronautics and transport markets. Nothing less!
At FLYING WHALES, our aim is to shake up the aeronautics and transport markets. Nothing less! We are a group of passionate people who believe that status quos are made to be exceeded. To do this, we are designing a unique aircraft which minimizes ground infrastructures and reduces economic and environmental costs. Our airship, the LCA60T, will carry and transport heavy loads from point to point, loading them on hover flight. The application field for our solution covers a wide range, starting with the logging industry. Our airship, equipped with state-of-the-art engineering and advanced technologies, will propose disruptive and game-changing solutions to overcome logistics problems in land-locked areas. To develop, manufacture and sell this major aeronautic innovation, we welcome the best talents, regardless of their age. Our project is on track; if you are an open-minded and rigorous pioneer ready to innovate, if you are one of those people who believe that a cohesive and passionate group can give life to a ground-breaking project, come and rise to the challenge with us!
You will participate in the development assurance of LCA60T Program of the company and will ensure various missions in an international context:
- Lead the development of the product development process in conformance with ARP4754
- Participate in the development of the company infrastructure necessary to be compliant with EASA PART 21 Subpart J (DOA),
- Perform engineering process assurance including compliance to the Design Organisation Manual and development plans,
- Validating and/or supporting that validation of key design requirements/parameters including safety, performance, manufacturability, serviceability, etc.
- Participate and coordinate technical design reviews, program milestone reviews as required
- Prepare Process Assurance Plans and follow conformity as per those plans,
- Support the Head of Independent System Monitoring in his surveillance activities including development assurance, design reviews and audits
- Support the development of the QMS in compliance with EN9100,
- Plan and conduct compliance reviews, assessments, investigations and participate to internal and external audits
- Follow-up of internal and external action plans
Education & Experience
- Degree in aerospace engineering and preferably with a master’s degree of a special focus on Management Systems including Quality,
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Engineering Quality ideally in aerospace world development programs through the design, development and certification life cycle is a must,
- Experience in EASA Part21 Subpart-J,
- Perfectly familiar with the following standards and regulation: EN 9100, EASA Part21, ARP 4754, ARP 4761, RTCA DO178B/C, RTCA DO254,
- Comfortable in preparing documents, reports, presentations, and training programs,
- Knowledge of Configuration Management and Systems Engineering is a must,
- Experience in performing audits and reviews is a real plus.
Skills & Demonstrated Capabilities
- A strong team member with very good communication skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Analytical and solution oriented
- Capability to work in a dynamic international environment
- Fluent in MS Office tools
- Very good English is require. Other language (French) is a real plus.