A trailblazing solution for point-to-point air cargo transport. Our goal is to develop and industrialize a unique 60 tons Large Capacity Airship, dedicated to freight transport. This solution will embark disruptive technologies addressing world challenges: low environmental impact and low operating cost. Above all, this project currently gathers more than 100 passionate who represent the aviation great pioneers of our time.
To develop, manufacture and sell this major aeronautic innovation, we welcome the best talents, regardless of their age. Our project is on track; if you are an open-minded and rigorous pioneer ready to innovate, if you are one of those people who believe that a cohesive and passionate group can give life to a ground-breaking project, come and rise to the challenge with us!
Core Mission & Responsibilities
- Within the Structure Department belonging to Technical Directorate, you will be managed by the Structure Leader. Your will be in charge of the Structure Design Team. It covers the definition of Airframe and the System Interface parts.
Your daily life:
- Oversee the Design of Primary Structure, Secondary Structure and System Interface Parts;
- Manage the team of Structure Design Engineers,
- Propose innovative technical solutions;
- Define Design Methodologies according to Program and Certification requirements;
- Be the focal point for all technical aspects related to the design of mechanical parts to ensure needed design aspect are correctly considered;
- Validate Design performed internally or externally by partners or sub-contractors;
- Support Stress Team, Installation Team and functional teams responsible of System development;
- Organise design reviews;
- Write and approve technical documentation related to the work package.
Education & Skills
- You hold an aeronautical engineering grade in mechanical design and have acquired more than ten years of experience in the management of a Structure Design team for primary and secondary structures in the aeronautics sector (knowledge of ARP 4754 or similar development process).
- You have great technical versatility in order to understand all the elements that will be involved in the realization of the overall project.
- You have a good knowledge of the CAD software ideally Catia V6 in the 3D experience platform.
- Professional English level
As a plus:
- You appreciate close teamwork and you are a good communicator;
- You take up challenges with passion and you like to surpass yourself;
- You want to leave your mark by contributing to an industrial adventure that is unique in the world;
- You want to do something amazing in the next ten years!