Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the "best breed of products". Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and “outside the box“ thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant “down to earth“ corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Work with internal and external suppliers to develop enabling technologies for complex precision optical components.
- Build compelling prototypes that demonstrate the new technologies developed within the team.
- Diagnose engineering issues with true scientific method, working towards definitive root cause, in close collaboration with multi-functional team members.
- Develop simulation techniques to enable predictive modeling of molding process, and predict as-molded performance of precision optical components.
- Prepare and deliver executive presentations to clearly communicate technical status, risks and mitigation strategies.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Plastics Engineering, Opto-mechanical Engineering, or Optical Sciences, Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) with 4+ years of experience in a related field.
- Injection molding.
- Injection mould design.
- Lean Manufacturing.
- Ownership of manufacturing process development for high-precision lenses and optical components, including glass and plastic optics and opto-mechanical assemblies.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Experience in lens manufacturing and process development.
- Basic knowledge in mold tool design.
- Experience in doing compensation for improved molding accuracy.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga.
How to Apply
** RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT THE INFORMATION REQUESTED BELOW WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED **
Please email your application to Forindojob@formulatrix.com and quote “Senior Injection Molding Engineer” in the Subject. Please include a copy of your resume (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF format only) and answers of the following
questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary & Benefit requirements?
- When can you start?