Freedom Robotics believes that highly reliable and cost-effective robots will transform how tasks are done and make automated work the new standard. Robots will help make life better for everyone, and we are building the software and services to power them.
We keep our teams small and hire only the best. We are looking for people who are both passionate about changing the world and who understand, appreciate, and have experienced the hard work necessary to create world-class software and hardware products.
We are looking for extremely talented and battle-tested front end React developers with experience implementing clear, efficient, and scalable web apps. This role is a good fit for developers who love user interaction, product, and design, as well as those who love the piping, security, integrations, and other hidden dimensions that make systems tick.
- Design and implement key front end features and services for the Freedom platform in React
- Work in parallel with designers to optimize and convert mockups and designs into solid React systems
- Collaborate to come up with great app and service solutions
- Work with external and internal APIs
- Help the team stay up-to-date with new trends in front end development
- Strong experience designing, implementing, and shipping production web apps at scale
- 5+ years professional web development and BS in CS or equivalent
- 4+ years React.js (JS/ES6, Redux/Flux, UI design/layout)
- JIRA/Trello/…, Git, CircleCI/Jenkins/…
- Data visualization and graphing (3js, WebGL, Plot.ly, etc)
- Real-world code optimization for browsers