Building the future of space propulsion.
Frontier Aerospace Corporation conceptualizes, designs, proves and additively manufactures innovate
in-space and launch system rocket propulsion thrusters. From concept ideation to product development
or design verification testing, we have a proven philosophy for propulsion development that produces
reliable, tested designs that are ready for hand-off for final flight design qualification. We are currently
working on the NASA TALOS program, delivering critical payload to the Moon.
Our people are what makes our dream come to fruition. We are seeking a Contracts Administrator to
aid our current and future missions by supporting the bid, capture and contract negotiation processes
with clients, ensuring proper execution of current contracts and supporting amendments and/or
interpretations as necessary.
- Liaising with Sales, Finance, Legal, and Management team on bid and proposal preparation,
contract negotiation, review and administration for current and future deals.
- Generating compliance matrices and making recommendations in accordance with Frontier
policies and procedures. Ensuring compliance with contracting policies, laws and regulations,
including but not limited to Federal Acquisition Regulations, Defense Federal Acquisition
Regulation Supplements, Cost Accounting Standards, Export Administration Regulations and
- Review bid process procedures as necessary, able to apply flexibility to RFP (request-forproposal) responses
- Being point-of-contact for clients on pre-contract and active contract activities
- Managing and monitoring the performance of long-term contracts and agreements. Analyzing
and concisely summarizing contractual obligations, commitments, and performance for internal
- Analyzing the impact of modifications and revisions to contract terms and preparing
recommendations and risk reviews for management.
- Coordinates flow-downs of terms and conditions with all functional departments including
program management, engineering, product support, finance, quality, supply chain
management, manufacturing, as required.
- Participates in proposal planning
- Liaison with Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) for sources, inspections and quality
- Maintaining an accurate audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all
correspondences, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, etc.
- Supporting maintenance and retrieval of contract documents/files and validated data,
preparation of reports and participation in status reviews
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrating extremely high attention to detail
Relevant Experience and Requirements:
- US Citizenship (ITAR Requirement) – able to obtain a US Security Clearance
- Degree in Business Administration preferred, could be relevant experience instead
- 5+ years experience in Aerospace sector
- Experience in understanding contractual terms and conditions
- Demonstrated knowledge of ITAR, EAR and related US regulations required