At Deimos Space we seek to incorporate a fullstack Java / Angular developer to work on ADIF projects.
It will be integrated into a young and dynamic team to work in a framework of continuous integration, with agile methodologies and under the TDD paradigm.
The platform to be developed includes very recent and diverse technologies, it is constantly evolving and, therefore, it needs to be continuously formed to adapt to the new functionalities that are being developed. Therefore, we look for a person who likes to be in continuous learning.
- Implementation of software services according to design.
- Implementation of unit tests.
- Collaboration with the testers making acceptance tests.
Technical degree or higher module.
From 0 to 5 years.
The technical requirements are the following:
- Java (valuable Spring / Springboot)
- APIs, web services.
- Databases (titrable noSQL databases)
- Linux operating systems, Microsoft Windows
Knowledge will be assessed in:
- Angular, NodeJS
- Continuous integration platform based on Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo)
- Gradle, Nexus, SonarQube
- Development with TDD and agile methodologies.
Spanish and English
Proactive, efficient person, with a great capacity for learning and wanting to work as a team.