At GE, we rise to the challenge of building a world that works.
GE Aviation Project Management
GE Aviation is a world-leading provider of commercial, military and business and general aviation jet and turboprop engines and components, along with avionics, electrical power and mechanical systems for aircraft. At GE Aviation, we invent the future of flight, lift people up, and bring them home safely. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GE9X engines, driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, or unlocking new opportunities to grow and deliver more productivity, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to moving the aerospace industry forward.
If you join us, you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us looking ahead. At GE Aviation, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. If you’re passionate about generating advances in aviation to solve some of the world’s toughest problems and are looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE Aviation as we rise to the challenge of building a world that works.
If you’re interested in working within aviation and looking for an internship rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and development, then join GE. Today, more than ever, the world needs great minds. What the world needs…is you.
If you are passionate about Project Management, we would love to hear from you.
Bristol Filton -OC Robotics
- Application deadline is 31st December 2020. However, we review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply ASAP. Vacancies will close once filled.
- The selection stages include online assessments, video interview and a final round interview.
- Currently studying towards an Engineering/Business related degree – penultimate/final year
- Passionate about Project Management
- Organised & able to work towards deadlines
- Inspired and curious to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to take ownership for projects
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work as part of a team
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, under the applicable UK immigration rules as may be in place from time to time, it may be that candidates who do not currently have the right to work in the UK may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled candidate who does not require sponsorship is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.