Job Description Summary
This role will be part of development team that supports all aspects of the Aviation ERP footprint and associated 3rd party integrated applications. The role on a scrum team will be working with the Product Owners to deliver Oracle Financials such as AP/AR/GL/Costing or integration of services. Takes ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team member.
‘- Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.
– Contributes to design discussions.
– Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
– Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
– Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
– Expert in install and configure enterprise applications that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
– Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
– Proactively shares information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering with
• 6 – 11 years of experience in Oracle application development or support
• 6 – 11 years of experience in implementing and / or supporting Oracle E-Business Suite
• Experience working with Oracle 10g/11g databases and development tools such as
– PL/SQL, SQL,
– Forms 11g,
– Reports 11g,
– BI / XML Publisher and Java
– Oracle Application Framework (OAF), OAF page customization is a must
– Workflow builder
– eBiz development experience in general
– Linux / Unix shell scripting
• Functional understanding Order To Cash, Procure To Pay, Month end and Quarter Close Process,. Understanding of below modules
– Oracle Finance Modules such Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, GL, Costing.
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills that non-technical end users can understand, Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to build positive and professional business relationships with internal and external clients.
– Proven track record of successful problem definition, decomposition
– Expert in navigating through ambiguity and prioritizing conflicting asks
– Skilled in design, architecture and delivery
– Effectively collaborate with different stakeholders, influences decisions, ability to take strategic view.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.