GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
The GE Career Mentorship program for students is a career-building initiative where selected GE leaders support and inspire students on their career planning through virtual sessions for a span of three months. It offers meaningful mentoring experience and practical answers focused on professional and individual development. It also encourages students to recognize their strengths, passion and talents and will offer clarity on career options and opportunity for networking.
- Identify the skills, knowledge, and/or goals that you want to achieve and communicate them to your mentor.
- Take the initiative in establishing a direction for the mentorship.
- Exhibit professionalism, commitment and reliability.
- Take full advantage of this opportunity to learn.
- 3rd and 4th year university students of Engineering, Business, Commerce or a related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Should be based in the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey, and Pakistan.
- Fluent in English
- Committed and highly motivated
- Have demonstrated leadership potential
- Have well-developed communication skills
- Collaborative, curious, eager to learn, contribute and share
- Students with GPA of 3.0 and above are preferred
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen;